Parent project: privacy consent browsing experience
- Summary: GDPR regulations caused an explosion of dialog interaction screens for too many sites. These screens are made by site owners, in their own way; thus some interactions are poor and others great. It's a gray area.
- Audience: Entrepreneurs, browser vendors, systems architects, internet privacy specialists
- This meeting: "a06-490 — minisites — mgalli — writing — gdpr and UX d2c35f2f-0485-407b-af5a-431edfd9bb91 Thursday, January 23⋅1:00 – 1:30pm"
- Participants: Marcio S Galli
- Text Language: en-US
Tags: GDPR, Cookies, Privacy, Browsing, Browser UI, GDPR consent
3 Public dev meeting / Browsing Experience / GDPR and user experience
- 2 Public dev meeting / Browsing Experience / GDPR consent management as a service
- 1 Public dev meeting / Browser Experience / Is this time for the privacy related interaction elements of pages to be accounted by the browser?
Articles bringing the discussion of GDPR and UX impact for user navigation
What does GDPR mean for UX? - UX Collective
Best Practice User Experience & the GDPR